For many travelers, the perfect bed and breakfast is one that is in a quiet, secluded, and almost magical location, ...Read More »
Inn Consulting Partners Bill Oates and Heide Bredfeldt.
2012 sales increased 8+% over 2011! ADR is $90 with a 62% occupancy rate! It is rare that we come across a small Bed and Breakfast that is in such great shape, has an enviable location, separate owners’ quarters, a profitable business and most importantly, a price that makes sense as a business.
This Bed and Breakfast fits the bill. There are five excellent guest rooms (and approval to add three more guest rooms), ample public areas, a location convenient for business and a business program that increases sales to over $200,000 and a bottom line providing solid cash flow.
The current owners enjoy offering a catering service from the Bed & Breakfast for the local businesses, social, cultural and religious groups by catering to their need for a private meeting space. This is a nice revenue stream; as they cater meals for special events dining, showers, anniversary celebrations and faculty lunches. The potential is vast and could be expanded.
As Innkeepers of this Bed & Breakfast you will be rewarded as active participants in the local community. We really like this business and believe you will, too!
The price is $695,000.00
- Approved (August 2012) for a zoning variance to allow 3 additional rooms for a total of up to 8
- One hour from some of the most beautiful beaches on the East Coast (Wrightsville Beach, Wilmington)
- Two great golf courses within 5 minutes of the Inn
- Two additional golf courses within 15 minutes of town.
- Awesome Google ranking
- Awesome reviews from TripAdvisor
- Awesome reviews from BedandBreakfast.com
Or you can click here for more information on multiple Inns.