Life is strange. The changes that occur in us are silent and go mostly unnoticed! I pant as I walk ...Read More »
Inn Consulting Partners – Innovative Solutions for Current & Future Innkeepers
Once a stopover for stagecoaches, traveling from New York to Boston in the 18th century, today the Inn offers 11 guest rooms with fireplaces, private baths and spa tubs! Inn guests enjoy a continental breakfast served at the Inn, or they may wander directly across the street to a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Narragansett Bay is close at hand, as are six golf courses and the University of Rhode Island. Foxwoods Casino is a scant 30 minutes away.
There are four retail spaces adding nicely to the Inn’s income. Total sales over the last three years averages $220,000.00. Knowing the tourism strength of this area, we feel new owners should be able to increase occupancy and income with a more aggressive marketing effort.
- Continental Breakfast – Restaurant across the street serving 3 meals day/7 days/week
- Historical area – former Stagecoach stop
- River views from eight guest rooms
- Fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, room phones, tv, WiFi
- Rented retail spaces add to room income
- Location in the village of a quiet, yet convenient New England community
- Outstanding reviews from guests on BedandBreakfast.com
The current owners do not live at the Inn. The two room family suite in the room inventory that could be reclaimed as Innkeepers quarters, or the owners will consider selling their separate home.
Or you can click here for more information on multiple Inns.