Innkeepers have to be prepared for anything. Along with keeping your Inn in top condition, you have to be ready to ...Read More »
Inn Consulting Partners – Innovative Solutions for Current & Future Innkeepers
Once a stopover for stagecoaches, traveling from New York to Boston in the 18th century, today the Inn offers 11 guest rooms with fireplaces, private baths and spa tubs! Inn guests enjoy a continental breakfast served at the Inn, or they may wander directly across the street to a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Narragansett Bay is close at hand, as are six golf courses and the University of Rhode Island. Foxwoods Casino is a scant 30 minutes away.
There are four retail spaces adding nicely to the Inn’s income. Total sales over the last three years averages $220,000.00. Knowing the tourism strength of this area, we feel new owners should be able to increase occupancy and income with a more aggressive marketing effort.
- Continental Breakfast – Restaurant across the street serving 3 meals day/7 days/week
- Historical area – former Stagecoach stop
- River views from eight guest rooms
- Fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, room phones, tv, WiFi
- Rented retail spaces add to room income
- Location in the village of a quiet, yet convenient New England community
Or you can click here for more information on multiple Inns.