Do you dream of Innkeeping and owning your own Inn or Bed and Breakfast? Inn Consulting Partners recognizes the need potential Inn buyers have for information and education, not only in the early stages of considering this lifestyle, but for those who have made the decision to move forward.
Our Seminar for Future Innkeepers, is a thorough overview for people in the early stages of thinking about Innkeeping. The first day covers all the basic information needed to answer the fundamental questions operationally, financially and personally. There is an optional second day for those who are further along, focusing on the details of models and income and expenses. It will help test beliefs and models with the goal of developing individual acquisition plans. The cost of this seminar is $150 for one person or $175 for two people for Day 1 (lunch is included). The cost of the optional Day 2 is $100 for one person or two.
Upcoming Seminar Dates
Seminar for Future Innkeepers
- Saturday, November 7, 2015 at the Rookwood Inn in Lenox, Massachusetts; 9 am-5:30 pm.
- Optional Day 2 is Sunday, November 8, 2015 – 9 am to 1 pm. Call the Inn to make a room reservation 413-637-9750 or toll free 800-223-9750.
- Register here for this seminar.
2016 Tentative Seminar Schedule – Open for Registration Shortly
- March 19/20, 2016 – Arrowhead Inn – Durham, North Carolina
- April 9/10, 2016 – Chesterfield Inn – Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- June 2016 – Mercersburg Inn – Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
- September 2016 – Glenlaurel Inn – Hocking Hills, Ohio
- December 9/10, 2016 – Elizabeth Pointe Lodge – Amelia Island, Florida
Inn Partners welcomes your phone call to discuss the seminars, answer questions and for registration. Call us at 802-257-2360 or toll free at 877-957-2360. We are easiest to reach Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST. You may leave a message at any time, dial extension 106 or 105.